Arizona Icons Long Sleeve | T-Shirt
Black Arizona Icon Long Sleeve T-Shirt This tee embodies so much of what makes Arizona unique!
From left to right, top to bottom, the icons representing Arizona are:
1. Saguaro Cactus Flower: Arizona's State Flower
2. Native American Dancer: Representing the pow wow and the resilience of indigenous people across the country
3. The Grand Canyon: The Grand Canyon is one of the seven natural wonders of the world. It's 277 miles long and on average 10 miles wide!
4. Ponderosa Pine: Arizona is home to Coconino National Forest, which has the largest stand of Ponderosa Pine trees in the world
5. Sunshine: Arizona is the sunniest state! Phoenix, Tucson, and Flagstaff are all in the top 25 sunniest cities in the U.S.
6. Saguaro Cactus: The Saguaro Cactus will only grow in the Sonoran desert, and the range of the Saguaro Cactus is limited to southern Arizona. Arizona is also home to Saguaro National Park!
7. Monument Valley: Home to iconic views with a reputation of red rock hues and mesmerizing light!
8. Route 66: Spanning almost 2,500 miles in length, Route 66 passes through six Arizona towns and has fun experiences to offer visitors
9. Lizard: There are plenty of these to be found throughout the warm desert state if you're looking closely!
***A portion of profits from the sales of this shirt will be donated to the American Indian Services, a nonprofit out of Salt Lake City that provides scholarships to Native Americans across the nation. We hope to use this shirt to bring awareness that Indigenous people are still alive today and resilient. We thank you for your support!***